COVID-19: Functioning in a new reality
Erp Business Solution
Resilience of systems is being put to test with the COVID-19 crisis. IT leaders and business owners need to come up with measures to bring stability in their systems and business processes so that their organizations can continue to function through the unexpected disruptions. In order to manage system resilience, the impact of the crisis has to be mitigated and outages need prevention and recovery measures. The leaders must act quickly to emerge stronger and address the immediate challenges such as:
1. Continuity risks in Businesses
For example, supply chain disruptions, unavailability of vital resources, shifts in customer touch points, and gaps in business continuity protocols.
2. Fluctuations in demand
Many manufacturers have seen a sudden shift in demand patterns.While some have seen a drop-off, many others are seeing spikes in demand.
3. Decision-making with real-time data
Monitoring, managing, reporting, and responding to immediate requirements in a dynamic environment to simplify decision-making with real-time data.
4. Workforce productivity challenges
With employees working remotely, productivity of the teams are challenged with connectivity and security concerns.
Today ERP solutions are experiencing extensive dependency to maintain widespread business continuity on a large scale. Companies can bring in stability and resilience to systems by taking some quick actions
● Shift to diversified supply chain to mitigate closure in any one geographic location.
● Mobile enablement through point solutions that can ensure business continuity through timely, accurate updates on the ERP
● Address work-from-home policies to manage extreme swings in demand and uncertain supply chains.
● Utilize ERP systems up to its full potential as it has the ability to sustain business operations through remote access, automated reporting and electronic data exchange.
● Establish Role based training curriculum to ensure faster onboarding.
● Establish seamless connectivity with all partners- Customers and Suppliers to effectively manage E2E business processes by intelligent integration to back end ERP that manages internal processes.
● Establish a structured intake process to capture areas that need serious attention.
● Create a strong resilience response team to address immediate issues and
Are you looking to learn more about ERP or Planning to become an ERP consultant? Then book your call today with our ERP expert for the expert guide.